tailored housing solutions

Because we understand the needs of people with a learning disability we develop all of our services with our residents, community partners and local authorities in mind. We work in partnership with both our residents, and other specialists in the same field, to ensure we always maximise our resources; and get the best results.

To do this we offer a variety of housing solutions, whether that’s a temporary home or long-term accommodation. These will always be affordable and come with additional support to help people look after their home and manage their own tenancies.

development & adaptations

Our work is focused on developing specialist supported housing schemes at locations across the UK; working both with commissioners, the NHS and experienced care providers to provide effective and tailored solutions.

To find people the right option within our portfolio, our specialist and skilled team take the time to listen and explore the needs and opportunities available to each individual resident. This way we can provide a personalised package of assistance in a well-maintained environment that is appropriate for the particular needs, and age, of the person who lives there.

We can also help support people to remain in their own home by carrying out adaptations to make sure it fully meets their needs.

supported landlord services

We discuss what’s required to maintain a tenancy, and the support that might be needed to do that, with residents on an individual basis. This intensive housing management approach means that all additional support needs can be identified, and links established with external providers of support, as soon as they are needed.

On a day-to-day basis the association’s Tenancy Sustainment Team helps new tenants with the practicalities of independent living; such as sorting out benefits, paying bills and getting a repair for a problem at home. This support remains in place throughout the tenancy and existing tenants can also tap into these resources if their circumstances change, or they need extra help.

Need any advice?